Only Cub Cadets

PLEASE PATRONIZE OUR SPONSORS!

CC Specialties R. F. Houtz and Sons Jeff in Pa.

P&K Cub Cadet Machtech Direct

Cub Cadet Parts & Service

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Attention Everyone, we have 2 new Sponsors!
Machtech Direct and P&K Cub Cadet (See Links above)

Go Back   Only Cub Cadets > Events > Cub Cadet Events

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 10:03 PM

hey David. That looks like a really neat event. I checked out the website. I got confused when all the pics were of old steam machinery and horse drawn implements. I was wondering if it was just a steam/antique event?
I guess I was wondering if there would be any objection to me bringing an old bolens GT to show. I have never been before.

Cub Cadet 3206
Kubota AWD garden tractor GR2000
Allis chalmers B112
Bolens GT23 with P.S and hydro blade
One big Green tractor
Always looking for more projects!
Old 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubguy View Post
hey David. That looks like a really neat event. I checked out the website. I got confused when all the pics were of old steam machinery and horse drawn implements. I was wondering if it was just a steam/antique event?
I guess I was wondering if there would be any objection to me bringing an old bolens GT to show. I have never been before.
Most definitly bring it down. There are about 10-15 old Steamers, and 1000 farm tractors. Probably around 300 garden tractors if somebody were to actually count them. I think that might be something I do this year is try to get a head count on the GT's.

Here is the load I took last year. I wont be taking as many this year though. I dont have access to the 28ft enclosed trailer this year. Its full of furniture. Hope to see you there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo%202%20(2).jpg (33.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg photo%203%20(2).jpg (29.6 KB, 61 views)
Old 06-19-2012, 09:41 PM

Thanks for the relpy. I will plan to be there. You have pretty sweet lineup, What model is that Allis Chalmers?

Cub Cadet 3206
Allis chalmers B112
One big Green tractor
Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the relpy. I will plan to be there. You have pretty sweet lineup, What model is that Allis Chalmers?
Sounds good. Hope to meet you! I think Vince_O and ACecil will be walking around together on Saturday. Dont know if that makes you want to go on Saturday or come a different day

Thats actually a Simplicity...7790 with the 2 cylinder Lombardini diesel engine in it. Runs ok, but smokes like a frieght train. I try not to use it too much. I just had to have it for the diesel collection. 4 out of the 6 you see in that pic are diesels. I have since added one more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sdc2.jpg (25.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg sdc3.jpg (22.9 KB, 62 views)
Old 06-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Grand Member

Hope we get to meet you, cubguy!

My Grandpa's Cart
Craftsman Lawn Sweeper
Craftsman Plug Aerator
Old 06-20-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvtruks0 View Post
Sounds good. Hope to meet you! I think Vince_O and ACecil will be walking around together on Saturday. Dont know if that makes you want to go on Saturday or come a different day

Thats actually a Simplicity...7790 with the 2 cylinder Lombardini diesel engine in it. Runs ok, but smokes like a frieght train. I try not to use it too much. I just had to have it for the diesel collection. 4 out of the 6 you see in that pic are diesels. I have since added one more.
I cant come Saturday because of family vacation. I can either go Tuesday or Wednesday. Do you think things will wind wind down on the last days?
In any case I need to talk to the family and decide.

About the simplicity... That is SWEEEET. I have always wanted a 7790. You can tell by my sig that I am a true simplicity guy. I have a 7119H now. I wonder what it would look like with a diesel?

Cub Cadet 3206
Allis chalmers B112
One big Green tractor
Old 06-20-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
I cant come Saturday because of family vacation. I can either go Tuesday or Wednesday. Do you think things will wind wind down on the last days?
In any case I need to talk to the family and decide.

About the simplicity... That is SWEEEET. I have always wanted a 7790. You can tell by my sig that I am a true simplicity guy. I have a 7119H now. I wonder what it would look like with a diesel?
Please dont come on Wednesday. Dont waste your time. The last day always dwindles down to nothing and its really rediculous that they still charge full price to get in.

Monday will be a good day to go since the auction will be going on as well. Lots of nice goodies usually show up there. Saw a Haban sickle mower there last year, looked almost new, went for something around $800. Lots of other stuff too though.

I cant remember the last time the show ended on a Wednesday. Its hard to say what Tuesdays attendence will be like. Then again, with it ending mid week, people might stay the full duration and just take the rest of the week off. We'll see.

As for the Simplicity, it came with a snowblower, deck, dumpcart/leaf vac, and sickle mower, and tiller. The sickle mower is for a older model like a b-series, and the tiller is for something small like a braodmower. The snowblower is useless to me, as is the tiller so they are both for sale if you know anyone looking. I had it down there at Denton last year on display, and a guy left his business card on for me to call. He had a complete engine from his old 7790 but it smoked real bad so he dropped a gas engine in it. Sold the COMPLETE engine, with muffler, for $50 to me. Couldnt have driven to his house fast enough when I heard that price!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:14 PM

Default Pics from 1st page

This is the first time I stumbled across this topic. Your pictures at the beginning bring back nightmares. The one picture of old washing machine. Are's was much larger then the one showing since there were 19 of us. Any way when I was a kid I would sit up on the washer and watch my mom doing the laundry. That is till one day some how my hand went thru the wringer and instead of my mom hitting the release, she just put it in reverse to make sure my hand was dry. Ripped my fingers apart, still have the scars that run the length of my fingers.

luke
Old 06-22-2012, 05:49 AM

19 KIDS your poor mom doing all that wash !!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 PM
Administrator

I was thinking about going to this one but changed my mind.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...+USNC0182:1:US

Gonna float around in the pool instead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1739.jpg (24.3 KB, 32 views)
BX2670 with FEL